Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Released!!!

****UPDATED POST*** with pics
Paula and Sophia came around lunch time. I couldn't stop myself from smothering her with kisses. It was so wonderful to see her. I feel so guilty not taking care of her right now. It was so good to have her here and to cuddle and kiss her. To feed her and take care of her. It was terrible when she left:-(
While they were here Sammy started to get tired, I didn't think too much of it, but as the afternoon wore on I started to get more concerned. I eventually calleed the on-call surgeon (who thankfully was aware of Sam already) and told him what was going on. He said we could bring him to the ER but that there wasn't much he could tell me over the phone. So now we will just go through tonight and see how he does....
Sophia inhaling a pancake:-)




Sammy having some snuggling time with Auntie Paula

They let Sam leave Children's late yesterday! I am so thankful. Of course we do have to stay close by for another week, but just being outside of the hospital is so wonderful. He seems to be ok. We are at my best friends house and he drank about 7ounces of milk last night! It was great. He is also sipping on apple juice and tolerated all of his medicine since we have been here.
I can't get him to eat anything this mornign but at least he is drinking well. He slept fairly well. He woke up twice crying a little due to pain. But quickly fell back to sleep and slept until after nine!!!
I am missing Sophia so much! It is so hard to be away from my baby. I know she has been well cared for but there is nothing like snuggling and kissing her myself. My friend Paula is bringing her to see us today and I can't wait.:-)
I have more pictures to post and will do that a bit later. AGain thank you for all your prayers! Please continue them as he is still at an increased risk of bleeding throughout the next 10 days or so.

No comments: