Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Faith like a child

I am so often reminded by my children how amazing our God is and how we need to learn to trust Him always. Today the weather was TERRIBLE, we had a snow storm, and although there wasn't much accumulation, there was also some sleet and icing going on. Anyways I was supposed to have a doctors appointment today for Workman's comp. I called the office to see if I could reschedule due to the weather. The office staff very rudely informed me that if I didn't come that I was a "No call no show" and that my workman's comp could be terminated! She said that I had to call my workman's comp insurance adjuster directly adn that she would have to reschedule the appointment. Of course she had taken the day off. Long story short, after a lot of frustration and phone calls and run around I was able to reschedule the appointment for thursday.
Meanwhile my son who has a wonderful inspiring faith, says to me "Mommy can we go to my friends' house? I know it's dangerous but God will get us there safe!" It is so wonderful to see his little heart blossoming with love for our Saviour, and faith that God is our protector:-)

Matthew 17:20 (New Living Translation)
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

No comments: