Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chugging along towards HEALTHINESS

We are chugging along with this recovery. It continues to fluctuate, between I think he is starting to do better to I think he is worse. I didn't call the doctors office today so I guess that is a little better right? I think he was up twice last night. His throat is still pretty unbelievable. I still can't get over the mess that it is in there. Even my mother, who is also a nurse was pretty shocked. Poor little pumpkin. We are supposed to get a big snow storm tonight. Up to 20inches or so. Praying that tonight won't be the night that we need to go to the hospital, or any night for that matter!
The pictures are from the last few days that I didn't have a chance to post...

These are from sunday when Daddy and Sophia came to visit. It was so nice to spend time together as a family. It felt like it had been so long.




No comments: