Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Post-op Day 5

What a week it has been! I am so thankful that God has brought us through this week and so blessed that we are no longer in the hospital. I wish that we could be home as a family and oh how I miss Miss Sophia snuggle time. But we have had a good week. God has protected all of us. It has been tough, but prayers have been answered repeatedly.
Today I am worried as Sam is acting worse today than yesterday. He is eating fair, and drinking not enough. He may be getting sick or something I am not quite sure. Please continue to pray for him as he continues to recover.
I got to see Sophia today. It was so wonderful to see her, but it was terrible when she left. I just feel so sad for her and for myself. The poor girl gets carted off often because of what is going on with Sam, and although we have wonderful family and friends caring for her, it is not the same as mommy and daddy. Please say prayers for her as well.
I got off the phone with my mother a little while ago, and she has said that she is taking my nephew Darius up the hospital. He is a month old now. But last night he started vomiting and today he is continuing to vomit and is lethargic. So please pray for him as well as his mom Doreen. Thank you!!!
God bless!! I will try to post some pics tonight:-)

No comments: