Ugggh! Thought we were past the bleeding risk, and prayerfully we are. However Sam has had two bloody noses in the wee hours of this morning. After two weeks (we are two weeks and two days) bleeding is much less common. I called the ORL and they said that I could bring him in to their ER or to our pediatrician. I am waiting for the office to call to bring him in. Essentially we are going to be looking for a clot in the back of his throat. And if there is I don't know what the plan will be...except that we will be going back to Boston. I know God is in control, but right now I am very nervous. Please pray for Sammy today
I Kings 8:28
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day.