Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where's the Line to See Jesus?

Today while I was at church our Pastor played an amazing song that I have never heard before. If you go to Becky Kelly's website www.wheresthelinetoseejesus.com you can read the story about how this song came to be. It is inspiring to me. They have tried sending this song to Nashville twice, but it got NO RESPONSE! So they then went to YouTube and played the song there, the first day they had more than 3,000 hits! And it is steadily becoming more popular. My prayer is that this song inspires you as it inspires me. It is so sad that the Christmas season has lost it's true meaning to so many. I am so thankful that I was raised in a home where Jesus was the reason for the season, and that my children are being raised to know the truth about Christmas and how it has NOTHING to do with Santa!! May you be blessed by Jesus' love this season! Jesus is truly the reason for the season!!!

Where is the line to see Jesus?

No comments: