Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Scrub a dub dub....




Sam and Sophia are in the tub. Oh my goodness, how these two precious kiddos blessed me tonight with their silliness with the bath foam. They had so much fun in the tub. I put some vapor bath in the tub to see if we could help Sam breathe better. They had tons of bubbles in the tub and also they had the bath foam. So much fun was had by all:-)
I had a follow up appointment with the workman's comp doctor today. He is continuing to keep me out of work for at least another two weeks. AT this point I am just wishing that things were better. But on the other hand, I am thankful that I am not back at work, as Sammy has lots of doctors appointments coming up. As well as his first Christmas play at preschool! I am so excited about it!
I also was so blessed today to have a visit with a dear friend. You know those days when life just is a little overwhelming, and you start to get down in the dumps? That was how my day/week has been. I can't even exactly say what is the cause, but just that I was struggling. And then my friend is here, and we have this wonderful discussion about faith and strength and learing to trust God in all of our situations. I am just so encouraged! Thanks Meg! Even this little visit really wasn't supposed to take place today, but God knew that I needed this and I am so very thankful. God just always loves us in ways we never expect, and today I was loved on by God through Meg:-)

"I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, and may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know His love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19

No comments: