Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Papa




My friend Shannon came over with her little guy Tristan. The kiddos got to play for a while. Poor Sammy isn't feeling very well and was very sad that Sophia and Tristan didn't really want to play with him. Poor little guy was very sad. Sophia and Tristan have know each other since they were infants (probably like two or three months old). They get along really well and have a lot of fun.



My wonderful father in law blessed us again with his assistance and a little playtime with the kiddos. Matt is trying to finish up the electrical in time for the insulation guys next week, so his dad graciously came over to help.
Sam is getting sicker again:-( I placed a call to his primary today to see if she had any thoughts of anything that I could do to help this respiratory thing get better. She is going to be checking with his hematologist to see if we can try some type of medication to at least thin his secretions. Praying that we can, and that this doesn't turn into a full blown sinus infection. Praying also that this doesn't turn into increased apnea and respiratory distress. I honestly don't know that I could handle another week like last week....thankfully I know that I don't really have to, but God can....but still praying that we don't have to cross that bridge again.

"The Lord is Good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." Nahum 1:7

No comments: