Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When all else fails: TRUST!

Goodness it is so easy lately to get caught up in being anxious and afraid. I don't know why I keep falling into this place of anxiety. Today I got a call from the employee health nurse at the hospital. She was less than pleasant, and was quite rude about the fact that I am still out of work. She said that I couldn't wait until I had my scheduled appt to go back to the workman's comp doctor and that I had to go to see him next week. She then went on to say that I needed to get back to work and that she had plenty of office work for me to do....so I started to get anxious about the schedule and how I could work and take care of the kids and deal with all of the upcoming visits with Sam...
Then shortly after I got off the phone with her there was another phone call from the hospital stating that I needed to come in as soon as possible to meet with the VP of human resources and that my boss was also going to be there. Now at this point I really started to get anxious. Wondering why this meeting was occuring? What they were going to say? Wondering a whole lot of things, but not liking what I was thinking were the answers...
Fast forward a little while, I started just focusing on God and the knowledge that He ALWAYS knows, always cares, and will take care of us... So tonight I am wondering what tomorrow will hold, but also resting in Him and the knowledge that in Him we will definitely be ok:-)

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: