Monday, December 27, 2010

Sammy is sick:-(

Sammy seems to be getting sicker. He had such a bad coughing spell this evening (about two hours after albuterol) that he actually vomited and was choking. The poor little guy was struggling to breathe. I am meeting his doctor first thing in the morning, but am praying that nothing happens during the night that causes us to need to go to the ER.
They may postpone the surgery! Would you please join me in prayer that they will continue with the surgery? That Sam will quickly get healthy and that they can proceed as planned? It has been very stressful getting all the plans in place as far as a place for Sam and I to stay after he is discharged from the hospital but still needs to be cloes by, and childcare for Sophia, and working my doctors appointments into the mix. I am just wanting this whole process to be completely behind us. Not to mention that the tonsils are probably what is causing all of the sinus infections and respiratory symptoms. So we are really probably going to be sick until they are out.
So I am just praying that they can come out next week, and then we can start the recovery process....AND trasition AWAY from the apnea monitor!!!:-)

Psalm 91:14-16
14. God says, I will save those who love me and I will protect those who acknowledge me as Lord.
15. When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them, I will rescue them and honor them.
16. I will reward them with long life; and I will save them.

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and Sammy always. I know I haven't commented much but I am still reading, hoping that you both can make it through all of the illness and the surgery.
I really hope things are not cancelled and that everything goes ahead and that there are no complications and that things can settle a bit for you, although I know that settled for kids like ours is totally different to anything else.