Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree


The four of us with our Christmas tree (which by the way is TALLER than me even when it is on its side)


Matt and Sam


My youngest sisters, Deanna and Doreen


Sophia and her "Auntie Reen"



My parents:-) They have been married for more than 31years!


Our GIGANTIC Christmas tree



We had such a wonderful time this weekend going to pick our own perfect Christmas tree and cut it down. We have never gone to this particular farm before and it was wonderful. They had a hayride that brought you down to the area where the trees were. We then wandered all through the trees looking for the best one. This year my parents and younger sisters came with us. It was so awesome. I am hoping that this can become a family tradition every year.

No comments: