Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cousins

Sam and Sophia got to meet Darius today. Sam was beyond excited. Sophia was playing the little mommy as far as covering him and making sure he had toys. And then she wanted him in his bed because he was sleeping. Sam was much more interested in holding him and snuggling with him than I expected. He was asking if he could hold him as soon as we got there, and then whenever he wasn't holding him he was asking to. Even a friend came in to see Darius and Doreen while we were there and Sam said that her time was up after five minutes or so!!! It was so funny. He held him a majority of the time we were there and he was in his glory. He has been asking for about the last six months or so when we are going to have a little baby for him, I am sure that this experience is only going to exacerbate this:-)
We had a relatively uneventful visit medical wise today at MGH. There were some other things going on that I will write more about tomorrow. And then there is the fact that the pulmonogist called while I was on my way home and left a message saying he wanted to discuss Sam's sleep study with me. Now I am trying not to be nervous about it, but I kind of am. We have an appointment with the pulmonologist next week (which is when I was told that he would review it with me), so now that he has called I am wondering if there was something on the sleep study that is more concerning to him and he wants to work on it before next week?
My verse for the day:
Phillipians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God






No comments: