Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Potty Training Chronicles


Does this face look willing to potty train?

THE SUPPLIES:


Stinkers (smily faces for pee, pony's for poop)


New panties, that she picked out her self


Plastic pants to help protect my rug


A "My Little Pony" for our first NO ACCIDENT day


A sticker chart to keep track of her progress


And last but not least: our pink potty:-)

I have been after myself for days/weeks/months to potty train Miss Sophia but she has been so against it, and I have been overwhelmed with many Doctors appointments that I just couldn't motivate myself to do it.
Today as we were discussing making a trip to BJ's I decided I didn't want to spend the nearly $40 it costs for another box of diapers. So tomorrow will be day one! Sophia and I had some special mommy and Sophia time, as I took her to the store to pick some new undies and rewards, and we made a potty chart:-)
What are some things that worked/didn't work for you? Any recommendations?

No comments: