Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update on Sammy

Sam had an ok night last night, and his temp was 95 this morning. Still low but not as low as it could have been. Thank you Lord! He seems to have very little energy today but is in a fairly good mood, and he keeps telling me he loves me. I love you too baby!!!
At this point we will probably be seeing Dr V today even though it is her day off. I am so so thankful for her. She is so amazing and such a blessing to us. God truly blessed us with her, as she truly cares about Sam and wants to get him better.
So we are waiting to hear back from Children's to see which day we are going in to see the endocrinologist. We are there next week for his IVIG too. I think it is going to be a crazy exhausting week or two. Please continue to lift Sam up in your prayers and his doctors too. Thanks so much!

No comments: