Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amazing inspiring women






My mom and my gram are two of the most amazing women I have ever met in my entire life. The two of them taught me unconditional love, forgiveness, perseverance, hard work, and selflessness. They sacrificed and continue to sacrifice of themselves to better the lives of those around them. They put their children above themselves in all circumstances. They are hard working, working tirelessly to provide for their families. They pray continuously for their families and friends. Gram and Mom thank you for being Godly women, women whom I strive to be like. Women who always make me proud! I love you with all of me!

No comments: