Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

The waiting...

After a very stressful last four nights, of Sam having extreme difficulty breathing I am waiting anxiously for doctors to call me back. I have spoken with nurses and with our primary but am now waiting for the pulmonologist and ENT. I just am so tired of him having to struggle, how can he be healthy if he can't even get a restful night sleep. I am not sure where we go from here. Matt and I have discussed calling 911 when it happens so it is witnessed and documented by someone else professionally, we have talked about the ER, and also about video taping it when it happens to show to his doctors so that they see how much he is struggling. But today we are just waiting. Waiting for answers.....

1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Thinking of you. I'm reading, keeping up and hoping that things get better for you guys soon.