Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Veterans Day





I can't even begin to tell you how many people in my family have served in the military. But I can tell you how thankful I am. I can tell you how much I honor and respect these men and women who leave their families, their homes, their jobs, their friends, their churches to protect us.
Both of my parents, both of my brothers, and one of my brother's in law have all served in the military. Not to mention countless other uncles, aunts and cousins. A HUGE thank you to all of you! I won't ever forget the sacrifices you make on a daily basis.
Above are some pictures from when Dennis came home on leave from one of his tours in Iraq. This was one of the most amazingly emotional experiences in my life. I wish I could be a part of one of those groups that just goes to airports to welcome them home and tell them thank you:-) If you are a member of the military, or you have been, or your family has been THANK YOU!!! We are so thankful and so proud to be American at our house:-)

No comments: