Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Nutcracker








Friday night we took the kids into the "Hanover Theater" in Worcestor. I had never been there and wasn't sure quite what to expect but it was wonderful. Sophia had a wonderful time, and couldn't quite contain her excitement with the "beautiful tutu's" and "beautiful ballerina's." She couldn't quite keep her voice down with each twirl, she very loudly said "Mommy look at...." It was so wonderful to see her joy and excitement. I think I may have a little dancer on my hands.
Sam also enjoyed it, but not to the same extent. He even said "yes I liked it but why was it so long?" He enjoyed the part where the Christmas tree gets huge along with the other things that became very large.

No comments: