Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Tuesday





So tuesday this week was my birthday:-) I am super old now, or at least feel it. You know when you hit a new decade it just changes things. But anyways, we had playtime with a friend. I got some beautiful flowers from my cousin. The pictures don't at all do the flowers justice. But it looked like an actual cake! It was so cool. Thanks K!!! Love you! And then my bestest friend in the whole world had us over for dinner and made our all time favorite food, the food we ate ALL THE TIME when we were in high school. It was like comfort food. And then brownie sundays. IT was a lot of fun:-) Thanks Chantal, I am so blessed to call you my best friend.

No comments: