Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Well child check up

Sam had his four year well child check up today. He is 34lb (30th percentile) and 40 inches (50th percentile). Appointment went well. He only had to get one shot, since he can't get the live vaccines. He didn't cry with the shot but did say ouch. DR V is happy with how he is growing. I did voice my concerns with the sleep study not being 100% accurate since they had him positiong so specifically which isn't real life. And her comment was that the apnea could be positional. So I am not exactly sure where to go from here in terms of the apneic episodes.
We are still waiting to hear about cardiology and may also be going to see a urologist too now. Hoping to hear about cardilogist on monday.
In other news I actually got hurt at work:-( A pt fell and grabbed onto me as she was going down. She was facing me and grabbed onto my shoulders, so needless to say my whole back/neck/shoulders have been in severe spasms. I did go to the ER and got an IM shot (man those hurt the bottom) and also some muscle relaxants to take at home, not sure they are helping though:-( So praying that tomorrow will be a better day.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: