Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swimming

Today we went and spent some time with some good friends of ours. IT is so nice to have couple friends:-) Matt and Ivan get along well, as do Dana and I. Dana and Ivan have a five year old daughter named Savannah who both of my kids adore. And they are expecting baby number 2 at the end of august, Baby Austin.
My back and neck are continueing to be quite painful, but I am finding it difficult to take the medication because it makes me like a zombie:-( Please say some prayers that these muscle spasms will go away

These pictures of Matt tell the story all by themselves....(Now Sammy don't try this!)





Sammy went flying down this slide, and absolutely loved it!!! He is so brave:-)




Sophia floating around with Daddy....


and with Dana


No comments: