Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Random

It has been kind of a crazy few days around here. We are having lots of fun, well the kids and Matt are. I am still having a lot of pain in my back, shoulder, and neck. I am not sure what the next course of action will be. I need to call the employee health nurse in the AM, to see what I need to do next in terms of the workman's comp and actually getting this treated. The ER gave me a shot and some medication, but it doesn't seem to be working. I am hoping to be referred to get a deep tissue massage or chiropractor or something, I really don't want to be taking all this medication. Please continue to pray that these spasms go away. Thanks so much!
Matt has been working so hard this summer (well actually since we moved in) to get this fence up. He cut all the pickets and made the design himself. I am so blessed to be married to such a hard working and talented man! Thank you so much Honey I love you!!!





Matt's cousin Traci has come up for a visit with her dog Deely. My kids had such a blast with this dog. She was so sweet and well behaved. I was kind of nervous to have a dog in the house, but if they were all this good we could have a dog all the time:-) It was wonderful to spend time with you Traci:-)


Sam got this bike last year for his birthday and he is having a blast with it. We have had such fabulous weather (kind of hot) lately. The kids have gotten to be outside the majority of each day.


No comments: