Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Johanna's briday shower


This is my wonderful baby brother Dennis, who has served in Iraq twice, and has been to Korea, Colorado and a few other places. I am so proud of him and so thankful for the men and women out there who risks their lives for us on a daily basis. And this is Johanna, my beautiful future sister. They have decided to walk this path of life hand in hand as best friends. I can't wait to see the future that God has in store for them. And I can't believe their wedding is less than two months away!!! WE love you two so much!!!


All I can say about this cake is YUM!!!







The two mom's


Shauna made Johanna this BEAUTIFUL bonnet to wear:-)

Johanna and Shauna



Dennis and Mom


The bridal party

No comments: