Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tornados, thunderstoms, and rain

Goodness what a crazy week of weather we have had. We have had two tornado warnings, multiple thunderstorms and lots of rain! I can't imagine if we lived like this all the time. God bless those people in the midwest who have to deal with the tornados so often!
We are doing fairly well. I can't help but think there is something going on with Sam, but it hasn't quite declared itself yet. He is so irritable and has been complaining of random things that hurt. Low grade fever, a cough that started last night, a tummy ache...We shall see
I am trying to work up the courage to potty train Sophia. She is probably ready, but I just don't know if I am, for the accidents part. But I am just praying to get the courage to just go with it, and see where it takes us.
I am still battling these crazy back spasms but this morning praise God they seem to be getting better. I go back to the doctor today to see when they are going to let me go back to work...
We have the much anticipated cardiologist appointment tomorrow at Children's. I am certainly not sure what to expect tomorrow. I am not completely sure what the concern is here. I am praying for lots of answers tomorrow. I am starting to really wonder if we should see a geneticist with Sam. It just seems that there are so many random issues with him, that maybe there is a genetic condition that ties them all together? I don'tknow just a thought.
Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: