Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rain rain and more rain!!!

****Here are the pics from that day*****

Feeding the wild animals lunch!!!









I love that all this rain isn't snow! But I sure would love some sunshine mixed in with all of this rain! Even though it was dreary outside we had lots of friends over to play today. I am so thankful that we have this house that is large enough to let the kids have a blast. Unfortunately I am lazy right now and just want to go to bed so I won't upload the pics tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be Sam's first IVIG without Benadryl so please say some prayers that they get the IV in on the first try, and that he doesn't have any reactions to the IVIG. Thanks:-)

No comments: