Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic...

You know these last two weeks have been such an emotional roller coaster for me. I have been so anxious about Sam, and what the future will hold for him. I know that I should not be anxious as God is in total control and His plan is way better than mine, but nonetheless seeing Sam have such low energy and being so ghostly pale has been a constant reminder that there is something very wrong with my boy. And so all this thinking has gotten me to start looking at some of his old pics, so I decided to share some of my all time favs with you... Sam you are an amazing miracle and bring such joy to my life. I thank God for you each and every day. I learn patience, and deeper love, self-sacrifice, and selflessness. You teach me how to love deeply and completely. My precious first born son, I love you from the depths of my sole. May you always know that (we love you!!!)

Your first trip to the CAT/CR and the IVIG that has changed your life


Out like a light at Childrens.



Learning to walk


Excited that you are going to be a big brother


Swimming and making all kinds of silly faces


I think you wore more cake than you ate at your 1st birthday party


Davis Farmland with your friend Catherine


4th of July with Dasanee Shari


Sleeping peacefully, on one of many hospitalizations


Beautiful smiles that melt my heart


First trip down the slide


Cool dude sunglasses just like Daddy


Sweet Cheeks:-)


Your first Christmas, after being discharged on the day before Christmas Eve


First trip to get Apples and Pumpkins (now a yearly tradition)


Little tiny miracle baby shortly after birth


My ABSOLUTE favorite NICU picture, so awake and alert

No comments: