Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Endoscopy

Tomorrow Sam goes back into Children's to have the Capsule endoscopy. We got the all clear to do it, even though he has been sick all week. We went and saw Dr V and she said that she is concerned that he is having chronic sinus infections, and is wondering if it is related to the new house?!?!? Uggh how awful would that be. So she didn't put him on antibiotics as they didn't really work last time, we are going to try some allergy medication to see if that works.
Poor little guy can only have clear liquids since noon todya and I could barely get him to eat anything today prior to lunch. He is so hungry, he is enjoying the constant popsicles, but I don't know if I will ever get him to sleep as he is so hungry and wants to eat.
Tomorrow is Sophia's second birthday and I feel terribly guilty that we won't even be with her. She is with a wonderful friend who is planning to do some fun things with her but still I am sad that I won't get to spend the day with her. I will do a special birthday post probably friday night. Can't believe my little princess is turning two!!!!
Sam will be put under general anesthesia tomorrow around 8am so please say some prayers for him. Pray that all goes well, but also that they can find where his intestines are so prone to bleeding and taht it is something that they can fix.

No comments: