Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still sick

Well it seems Sammy may be starting to do better. He had more energy today but continues to have a fever, terrible cough and lots of green mucous. He is definitely in better spirits, and has gotten a little fresh today. A two year old is so much fun sometimes:-) I will take it, over him being lethargic and sick though.
He has been sleeping a ton. And continues to not eat well. At least he is drinking ok. We have been on antibiotics for three days, and still he has a fever so we will call tomorrow if that continues just to make sure there isn't anything else we can be doing.



1 comment:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Oh!
I'm so sorry your little ones are so sick. Poor little Sam. I know that look on his face. I see it all the time in Ivy. I know the look of concern in your face in the last photo.

I hope you all feel better soon.