Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Just like last week let the NOT ME's back! This is fun. It is fun fessing up to the silly things we have done. So share with me!!! And lets have fun doing it
This week I certainly didn't ask some random stranger at the bathroom at the mall to guard the MEN'S BATHROOM so I could take Sam in. (the women's bathroom was closed, and he HAD to go NOW) Ididn't then try to explain to him why boys can pee in a urinal and that I couldn't. Nope that wasn't me.
I didn't seriously contemplate eating an entire bowl of chocolate fudge pudding by myself when I was PMSing (even if it was fat free) Nope I would never do that.
I didn't send Sam to mom's house with his shirt on backwards, his teeth not brushed and his hair not combed because I was running late. I would NEVER do that!!!
I didn't pass gas while holding Sophia and talking to a co-worked and blame it on her. Nope that wasn't me either!!!
I didn't take 117 pictures of my beautiful twin sisters prior to their senior prom, and not even get ONE perfect one.
I didn't send Sam to church on Mother's DAy without breakfast just so we would get there on time. I didn't pack his breakfast and ask the girls in the nursery to feed him. Nope not me!!!

No comments: