Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As I have not done a NOT ME monday before let just explain that this is something that is just for fun. Something to take the stress out of daily life. McKMama came up with this and I have been reading this for months. It is other mom's etc that share their silly stories of the week, so here goes....
I certainly didn't walk into a doorframe while carrying Sophia and bump her head...Nope NOT ME.
I didn't spill an ENTIRE GALLON of distilled water the other night in the stock room....Nope it wasn't me
I didn't forget that I had a load of laundry in the washer and leave it there for DAYS, and we know how that might smell. That wasn't me either
I didn't bring Sam outside the other day and forget to put his shoes on, until he told me "Mommy you forgot to put on my shoes" That wasn't me either...
See wasn't that fun? If you want leave a comment and tell me about your Not Me's! Or link to your blog so I can read them there

2 comments:

Rachaellh said...

I really enjoyed reading your Not Me post tonight!

Niki said...

It wasn't me at 6 am this morning trying to ignore my children crying in their rooms so I could sleep longer - nope not me. It wasn't me who thinks 2 hotdogs for lunch is an acceptable meal - nope not me!! Love it!