Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Mom


















Dear Mom,
There are no words to express the love I feel, or the gratefullness I have for you. There are no words to express how thankful I am for all you have showed and taught me. Every step of my life, every experience, every heartbreak, every hope, every joy, all of me has been filled with you and your love. There are so many stages of my life in which you carried/led me through.
You have been unendingly generous, thoughtful and loving. You have shown true compassion and forgiveness. You have shown self-sacrifice, and Godly love and wisdom, how to be a mom and a friend.
I can't even begin to list the experiences of my life in which you were there with me. But some that come to mind, are the death of Ryan, the miscarriage, the birth's of both of my children, the mission's trips to Mexico, my wedding day, all of the visits to Children's Hospital, my graduation from nursing school etc etc. Truth be told, I wouldn't be me without you. I wouldn't want to be me without you.
You truly exemplify a mother's love. Your generosity and self-sacrifice were so amazing our whole lives. You have taught me how to be a good mom, a mom who loves her kids so much that she would do whatever to make this world a better place.
I wish I was eloquent, I wish that I could truly explain the love and appreciation that I have for you. I love you more than you could possibly know, I love you with all of me. May this coming year, be filled with God's blessings on your life.
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!! WE love you!!!

No comments: