Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Best Buddies

Today was our church's 27th annual softball tournament. Many churchs come from Mass, NH, VT, and CT. It is a lot of fun. My mom was commenting about how when we first started going there, how Deanna and Doreen were toddlers playing in the dirt, and then how Seth and Sydney were, and now how her grandkids are. Wow how time flies. We had a great day, I was exhausted as I had worked last night, but it was great. Sammy had a great time playing with his friend Caeden. They were pirates, astronauts, and army men. They "rescued" each other and got completely filthy. Sam needed to be bathed twice to get him clean:-)









1 comment:

Jess said...

Look at all those dirty boys!! LOL! My daughter looks like that, she's out helping husband dig me a patio!