Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let's hear it. What have you NOT DONE this week? I didn't forget to change Sophia's diaper all day while we were out on friday. I would never leave my child in a wet miserable mess hours on end.
I didn't seriously consider not making dinner for my kids when Matt wasn't home and just give them cereal and fruit and milk.
I didn't put Sophia in a beautiful little sundress (with a sweater) in the 50degree weather the other day just so she could be extra cute at a baby shower. I would never let fashion come before warmth and comfort.
I didn't call the doctors office this morning and tell them that they needed to see Sam as soon as possible and be so pushy that they double booked us and gave us the very first appointment of the day. Not that wasn't me either.
I didn't buckled Sophia in to her carseat, walk around the car to the other side lift Sam into his carseat and then get in the driverseat and almost drive away without actually buckling Sam in.

No comments: