Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ultrasound

My girl is big!!!! She is 4lb 15oz by ultrasound measurement. I am so thrilled. That means she is already bigger than Sammy was and he was over a week later than I am now. She looks so cute, and has chubby cheeks. I can't wait to see her in a couple more weeks. I am still not feeling too great but am so relieved to know that she is growing appropriately. I am sitting on the couch inside watching Sammy outside building a snowman with his Auntie Terri. He is getting so big and so independant. I can't believe he is not going to be my little baby anymore. That he is going to be a big brother. He is so cute, and just loves kissing my belly. I will post pictures later

No comments: