Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday at mom's












I went to church today, it was so nice to get out of the house. It was so refreshing and encouraging. Then afterwards Sam and I went to Mom's for the afternoon. I rested and Mom went with Doreen, Denise's family, Sam, and Seth and Sydney to go sledding. They had a wonderful time. I wish Icould have gone with them. And then we all had a huge turkey dinner. Matt went home after church and cleaned, which was something that has been bugging us both, but I know I am not supposed to do it. He did a great job and then came to Mom's for dinner.


I am feeling okay, but have started having increased contractions and some liver pain again since friday night. I will be 34weeks on friday! We are getting closer. Sophia is moving and wiggling all over the place. I love feeling that she is thriving and growing bigger each day. I can't wait for the ultrasound this week to see how big she is. I think she is bigger than Sam was when he is born. I am so nervous to have to go to the hospital again. I don't want to sit there for weeks until this baby is born. I don't want to have her too early and be discharged home without her. Please pray that I can stay pregnant until at least 36wks.

No comments: