Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jaundice



Well Miss Sophia was still under the bili lights for most of the day today, but this afternoon when they rechecked her levels they had come down significantly. I was praying this morning and asked God for the level to be in the low nines (which wouldn't happen normally) and when they rechecked this afternoon it was 9.4! Thank you God. So she got to come out from under the lights. I loved getting her dressed again. I was discharged myself today. I am glad that I am doing well, but it would have been so nice to be discharged together like normal mom's and babies. Oh well! Weight wise she is still losing weight which is frustrating. She is 4lb 12oz today. I am no longer able to nurse her and have to pump to make sure that she is actually getting enough.

No comments: