Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cute pic

My first baby from Grammie Nadeau





Yeah I know I'm cute!!!



We have had a great couple of days. Sam continues to amaze me with his love for his sister. He doesn't seem to be jealous at all. He does like to have his picture taken more often now. Sophia is still not eating well, but each day seems to be a little better. She had to have her bilirubin redrawn on friday as it had gone up on thursday but had come back down on friday. She is still sleeping most of the time, although last night she actually woke up to eat. I am not complaining though. She went two four hour stretches, and then eats closer together during the day.

No comments: