Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Enjoying the finished product


Our little masterpieces:-)


The chefs


My kids LOVE to make pizza! We just have whole wheat dough, pizza sauce, mozzarella, and a variety of toppings. They just love to do this, and it is a fun way to let them participate in cooking.
In other news I kind of had forgotten about an application I had filled out for some assistance with our health insurance. Well Praise God today we got the answer that it had been approved! I am just so thankful. It never ceases to amaze me how perfect God's timing truly is:-)
Sammy woke up with a rash today. Not quite sure if this is related to the antibiotics he just finished or not, I guess we will see tomorrow....

No comments: