Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grammie's funeral

What an amazing celebration of life we had for my grandmother. I am truly blessed to have known her and had her be such a huge part of my life. She truly inspired me. Her overwhelming kindness and love touched hundreds of people. She had 8 children, and 7 of the eight were able to be there. She had 19 grandchildren, and 16 of them were able to be there. And she has 18 great grandchildren, with three on the way! 6 of the great grandchildren were there:-) It was wonderful to see so many of our family and friends that we don't often get to see.
Although on this earth she is no longer among us, and we will miss her greatly I am so thankful that this is not for eternity, I rejoice in knowing that I WILL see her again:-)


6 of Grammie's 18 (+3 more on the way!) Great Grandchildren

No comments: