Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

When all else fails...


TRUST.....
Today as I am totally flustered worried, nervous, scared, overwhelmed, etc etc I am reminded of the song written by Crystal Lewis entitled "Trust Me" The words (I may get them a little mixed up) say "Trust me, trust me, though you can't see you can trust me. The way may be steep, but you can trust me. Close your eyes take a step, it's ok I know where we're going, don't fret, I've been before, through these vallies down the long and dangerous road, dark as it seems you can trust me, trust me..."
And tonight Lord that is what I am going to do. Today when we went and had Sophia weighed again she was 14lb13oz which means she has gained one ounce in two weeks. The doctor is very concerned. She was going to call Children's Hospital herself this afternoon to get us in to see GI as well as Endocrinology ASAP. We will have a bunch of blood work in the morning today and that will detemine what if anything needs to be done immediately. So please pray for this little girl of mine. I am not sure what the deal is, but I know that God knows and that He truly is in control.

1 comment:

mabutlaleb said...

Sorry to hear.. I will keep her in my prayers! I am sorry I missed your call. Please let me know when things settle down and maybe we can get together!