Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am a soldier

I AM A SOLDIER

I am a soldier in the army of Jesus Christ!

The Lord Jesus Christ is my commanding officer!

The Holy Bible is my instruction manual!

Faith, Prayer, and the Word of God are my

Weapons of warfare!

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by

Experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire!

I am a volunteer in this army, and I am a member

For eternity!

I will either retire in this army or die in this army;

But I will not resign, quit, be talked out, or forced out!

I am dependable, faithful, reliable, capable and

Willing!

If my commander needs me, He can use me because

I am a soldier!

I don't need to be pampered, petted, primed up,

Pumped up, or pepped up! I am a Soldier!

I am not a wimp, or a whiner! I obey His orders;

Praise His name, and build His kingdom!

I am committed! My feelings cannot be hurt bad

Enough to turn me around!

I will not turn aside!

I will not quit!

I came into this army with nothing! If I end up with

Nothing, I will still come out even!

I will win! My God will supply all my needs!

I am more than a conqueror!

I will always triumph over my enemies!

I can do all things through the anointed One who

Strengthens me!

Devils cannot defect me!

Pride cannot disillusion me!

Weather cannot weary me!

Sickness cannot stop me!

Battles cannot beat me!

Money cannot buy me!

Governments cannot silence me, and hell cannot

Handle me! I am a soldier

Even death cannot destroy me!

For when my commander calls me from this

Battlefield, He will promote me to a captain and

Then bring me back to rule this world with HIM!

I am a soldier in the army and I'm marching,

Claiming victory!

I will not give up! I will not turn around!

I am a soldier, marching heaven bound!

Here I stand!



Author Unknown

No comments: