Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sentimental








I know I am totally sentimental, but this little sleeper that Sophia is wearing is the very first thing that was bought for her when I found out that I was pregnant. I was so scared and nervous that something would go wrong during the pregnancy. I knew that God had a plan and that His plan was perfect, but I didn't know what we would have to go through in order to see His plan fulfilled. Mom was so excited, loving and encouraging. She went out and bought this little sleeper and said that this little life was a blessing and that everything would be okay. The sleeper says I love you on it and has this cute little bear. And now she is getting SOOO BIG she is outgrowing it. She is just so into Sam lately. It is so awesome to watch the two of them together, at times he just keeps going up to her and showing her toys, and other times he completely ignores her but she just can't keep her eyes off of him.

No comments: