Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another day











Migraines stink!!! And I am so frustrated with this. Meanwhile my kids are as cute as ever and just want mommy to play. Today was quite the miserable day, and to top it all off, with all of this crazy rain, our basement started leaking. The sump pump was working and everything, but we are not sure where the crazy water was coming from.
Both kids slept really well last night and I am so thankful. I however was up a majority of the night as my head was pounding. These pictures are just some random shots. My cousin Kerry bought Sophia this outfit and I have been so anxious for her to wear it. Isn't it so cute? And Sammy is thoroughly enjoying all of his balloons. And his little sister.

No comments: