Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures mostly

Story time with Auntie Chantal


Sophia's silly face in the bath tub

Sam shaving like Daddy

Wild and crazy hair

Clowning around and Tristan's 2nd birthday party on sunday. Both Sophia and Sam love Tristan so much and have so much fun with him. The party was carnival themed and thus the clown costumes:-)


Laundry basket fun. Thanks Auntie Sarah!





Last thursday we went to story time at the library with our friend Savannah and her mom Dana. The kids really enjoy each other.





Here are some pics from the last several days. We are doing ok. Hanging in. I feel like I have this cloud over me at the moment and am struggling to stay positive. It feels like there is so much going on in this life that is out of my control, and although I have complete trust and faith in God, it is hard right now to keep my head focused on that.
In my head I am starting to question the IVIG and where we are going to go from here. If in fact Sam is getting sick, does that mean the IVIG isn't working for him anymore? Does that mean that just becuase it is winter that the quality of it is poor? Does that mean that he is going to be sick alot even with the IVIG? All these questions are overwhelming me as I am wondering if the sinus infection is back. And tonight a new thing: while in the bath tub he hunched over and was whimpering and saying that he was so sick, and that something was hurting his bones. Usually when he complains that he is sick or hurting, there isn't usually any crying or whimpering involved. He did have diarrhea tonight so maybe he has a stomach bug, but still I am just wondering...

No comments: