Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little bit chilly...

So Sam seems to be in another cold cycle. Not terribly but a little. His body temp has been in 95s range intermittently this week. Not sure what this means AGAIN!!! He has been a little bit more mellow and sleeping a little extra but not a ton extra like last time. I am thinking that the sinus infection might be back but obviously praying we can avoid antibiotics since they wreak such havoc on his poor stomach. Speaking about his stomach, thankfully we haven't had any more bloody stool!!! Thank you Lord.
I also would like you to pray for my husbands cousin, apparently his doctor believes that he may have a brain tumor. He is really young and a wonderful guy. I can't imagine the fear that must be coursing through him as he is wondering about this. He is going in for the MRI and CAT scans today. So please keep him in your prayers and I will keep you posted....

1 comment:

Pugg said...

thanks for responding to my blog, I am so happy people are out there! I have looked on Craig's list,. found a lot of good deals and await hearing if i have been accepted to our free cycle in our area, thank you so much it is very appreciated! God bless you
Pugg