Monday, February 22, 2010

GI bleed:-(

Sam's back in the hospital as I write this:-( Yesterday he had a large diarrhea stool at church, then came home and Grandma and Papa were watching him when he had a large stool in his pull-up which was red and kind of like jello. I called Children's and they had us come to the local ER to make sure he was stable. I came and waited FOREVER in the ER, and when they finally saw us they found that his blood count had dropped about six points:-( So here we are waiting to see what his blood work will show this AM, and to see if we will transfer to Children's as inpatient or if we will be discharged and then go down outpt. While we were waiting in the ER he spiked a temp to 101.9, and this is 3 days post IVIG. Please continue to pray for him, that God will heal him and give the doctors wisdom


Jess said...

I hope that everything turns out okay!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Thinking of you and hoping you find some answers.