Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Puppet Show



Sammy and I went on a date today. We left Sophia at home with Grandma (thanks Grandma) and went to the library for a puppet show. It was so nice to be able to spend the time with just Sammy and not have the time that is spent with just the two of us be hospital related. After the puppet show we quickly went over and picked out some books. He is just the sweetest little boy and I am so proud of the little person that he is becoming. He picked up a book, and said "Is this your favorite mommy? (it was a book we already have at home called SLEEP SONG)" I told him that it was and he said "I pick this for you mommy, I make you happy." How sweet is that?
My little love bug....
Sophia is feeling still pretty crummy, worse than yesterday. Go figure start the antibiotic and things get worse

No comments: