Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

When I grow up...

I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE MY DADDY!!!

My budding photographer took these. Not bad for a two year old!!











Sophia had her first actual early intervention appointment today. The PT was very impressed with her strength but raised the question that maybe she is not crawling because she has a lot of pain when on her belly and therefore just cries and tries to get rid of the pain. I have wondered if she had pain when she was on her belly before as well. THis would go along with other stuff going on with her as she isn't gaining well and they are wondering whether there is some type of metabolic thing going on. The PT will bring an occupational therapist next time to work on the food aversion, I am hopeful they will actually come up with something that I haven't already tried and we can get this little peanut to eat. If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE share!!! Thanks
While we had Early intervention Matt and Sam went sledding. Sam had so much fun and talked about it for days. Matt also let him attempt to take some pictures. So cute! Hard to believe my little guy will be three in less than six months. Where did my little baby go?

No comments: