Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Not about You

Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.


I have recently come across this idea from another blog reader (thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com), thanks for sharing. This is an effort to remind myself and others that it isn't all about me, or my family. So each tuesday my goal is to share a story of some fantastic person/family/experience that has challenged, encouraged, educated me etc.... I will pray for these people. I will pray for you. If you have a request a thought anything you would like to share, email me, or comment here and I will pray. Tuesdays is not about me, it is about YOU and your needs. GOD BLESS!!!
This week I am writing about a beautiful young life, who left this world too soon. Jonathan Roberge a 22yr old graduate of Leominster High School was killed in Iraq this past week while driving a humvee, I am praying for his family and his friends. For those that are left behind that are left with unimaginable grief. I am praying for God's strength, peace, and hope for them. I am praying that God carries them in His hand in these next days as they celebrate his life, and mourn his loss. WIll you join me?
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/ci_11722684 A fallen hero comes home

No comments: