Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Not about You

Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.

If you have forgotten about It's Not about You Tuesdays, please go to http://halftimelessons.blogspot.com/2009/01/tuesdays-tribute-its-time-to-give-back.html. This is such a wonderful idea, and although I don't have the eloquence of so many, I do realize how blessed I am and realize that there are so many people out there are struggling. So today please pray for the Cox family...
This week I have come across the blog of the Cox quads, these babies are preemies who were born somewhere around 29 weeks I believe. They have been doing fairly well for their gestation age althoug two of the babies were diagnosed with Grade 3 and Grade 4 brain bleeds. So I am asking for your prayers for this family, mom and dad are: Bret and Heather, and the babies are Brody, Baxlyn, Kylee and Korbin. You can follow their story at www.coxquads.blogspot.com

No comments: